Attention 2022 Attendees:
We will be reaching out to travels teams that have paid for entry with booking information as soon as your team acceptance and payment are made. Teams are only permitted to book hotels after they have completed entry fees. If you have any further questions on housing please call Madison in our hospitality department at 805.741.3475.
We look forward to hosting you at the Phoenix Cup 2022!
Benefits of Stay and Play
Working Within Your Budget
- It provides consistent, affordable group rates for everyone participating.
- It guarantees the double/double rooms everyone wants.
- It keeps teams together in one hotel, which in turn allows coaches the ability to hold team meetings or to contact individual team members or parents more easily.
- It helps us hold the line on registration costs.
- If for any reason, the event needs to be cancelled, there is full cancellation insurance; you will not be charged by the hotel (without this, hotels may add penalties to those who cancel a room reservation too close to their arrival.)
- It offers a one-call process for making hotel reservations with an immediate confirmation system.
- If at any point during your stay, you or anyone on your team experience unexpected problems regarding the hotel booking or reservations, you can contact our on-duty service center for prompt assistance.
- Check-in is simplified because hotels will have a list of all registrants and coaches can be provided the list in advance as well.
For Housing Questions or Adjustments email: Housing@ratedtravel.net